Thursday, September 17, 2020

My models on Spikey Bits

 I was sitting on the couch this evening watching Legend of Korra and thumbing through google images to look for inspiration for Grey Knights models, when I stumbled upon this:


Wait a minute, that's my model. That's my Simandus!

I followed the link and found this.

Evidently someone at LVO took pictures of my army and posted them to Spikey Bits. Which... they're nice pictures, and they say some really nice things about my army, but, like, dudes. Credit where credit is due, please. This article has been up for months featuring my artwork and I had no idea. I feel... both flattered and kind of violated. It's a weird feeling. I emailed them asking for them to give me credit and link to my blog. We'll see how they respond.

Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment